Why I've Been on Hiatus.


  In the last two years since the second installment of the Vera King serial was posted, a couple major life changes have occurred.
  First, my husband and I started and sold a business. It took a lot of time and money to get it going and I wasn't able to devote the necessary energy to a weekly serial.
  Second, we found out that we are pregnant! Yes, I am expecting our first child. So, preparations have been taking up a tremendous amount of research and organization.
  It wasn't until now that I feel comfortable enough to begin part three. Like the first two, part three will also come out as a weekly serial. The first Vera King is available in eBook form for you to catch up on, and the second, Wormanoid, will be available in eBook form soon -I will keep you posted on its release date.
  Thank you all so much for your patience and for remaining fans!

-C.S. Warner

Vera King: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/739266